Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Back in the Saddle Again

I have to explain the big gap in posts here -- I know it is not the way to keep an audience, but I hope you will
stay along for the ride. I promise some really exciting Ed-Tech tips and applications and maybe a guest
post or two.


Over the last 2 years, we rolled out Google for Education, (originally GAFE) now renamed Google Suite, in our
K-8 school. If you have done this you know that it involves multi-level training that includes teachers, students,
staff and parents -- and a lot of planning.


In addition, we have added close to 100 chromebooks in our middle school. All along the way, new ideas for
professional development and apps took a priority.


I hope to bring my experiences with the roll out to you and offer something that might be helpful.


To add some fun to my days, I also added robots to the mix. Initially, I introduced my students to Ozobots--they
clamored for them. And this year, we started a team and  joined the First Lego League using the
EVO Mindstorm.


It’s been a busy time.


So forgive the lapse and I hope you stick around to see what’s new and helpful!
And remember to Take 5 for Tech...


Thank you,
Suzanne


2 comments:

  1. Google Suite is both a structured and creative playground for classrooms and beyond. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, and please keep it up! Advice on 1:1, bots, everything you do... We want MORE!

    ReplyDelete