Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I have been in the technology industry for almost 27 years and ed-tech for 10 of those and LOVE what I do!  Every day brings something new and I share in my students' wonder for all the things we learn -- sometimes together for the first time.  I also love sharing with anyone who will listen about the new breakthroughs in technology -- especially in educational technology. Though I know that technology is not the answer for every situation in education, I believe it should be used whenever it makes things easier and more interesting!
Hopefully, I can make technology a breeze for those interested in learning more in the education arena! I have met (both physically and virtually) some of the biggest advocates in the ed-tech field all over the world and they are the greatest at what they do.
I hope to hear from you -- together we can breeze through this wonderous and exciting thing called ed-tech!
Safe Surfing!
Suzanne

1 comment: